Sunday, March 16, 2014

I flying!

This morning (since Travis had already left for work) I was feeding the babies in turn at the breakfast table. Cambree had just eaten and was sitting in the bouncer while I was feeding Kaylee. When Cambree started to fuss, Grace slid off her chair at the table and crouched down to sweetly talk to her to help her stop crying. It was so sweet. A little while later, I read in this month's First Presidency message that as parents, we need to teach our children to serve each other and to serve others. I hope I can do a good job of that.

This afternoon, when I was feeding Kaylee, she grabbed tightly onto my fingers on either side of the bottle with both her hands, like "Don't stop feeding me mom!" I love to hold her little hands in mine. Sometimes Kaylee and I will have tongue-sticking-out contests, especially before I lay her down to bed.

Tonight, I gave Bethany a rocket ride before bed. When I lifted her up into the air, her smile wide, crescent eyes bright, and curls hanging down, she said "I fying (flying)! So fun! So fun!" It made my heart smile.

Today's Pictures:
Bethany decided she just needed to lay down for a minute :)

My parents often come over for dinner/dessert and games on Sunday nights (here, holding Kaylee):

No comments: