Monday, March 17, 2014

Bedtime Fun

This morning, as I was laying Cambree down for a nap, Bethany came in and started rocking her and singing "I am a child of God" to her with me. When the song was over, she gently touched Cambree's cheek and said "Oh, Cambree." It was so precious.

When I was laying Bethany down for her nap, I also sang her "I am a Child of God" and as I sang the second verse, I nuzzled her nose. It made Bethany laugh and warmed my heart. I'll have to do it more often.

Tonight, when we were doing bedtime stuff with Grace and Bethany, Bethany and I played a game where she would climb onto and off of Grace's bed, then run over and give me a hug (and repeat). She's done a similar thing from time to time before, where I'll open my arms wide and excitedly say "Hug!," and then she'll run into my arms. I always love to get hugs from my girls!

I decided today that I'm going to try to take at least one picture a day (to help chronicle the little moments I mention, and to help capture the girls at their various ages and stages). At the end of each week, I'll upload them to the computer, then add them to the posts I've written during the week. So...

Pictures from Today:
Kaylee and Cambree wearing a new outfit we got from our friends Bart and Shantyl:

Bethany getting in on the photoshoot:

Bethany, kneeling by the twins, kept saying "I wanna see her." This is what she meant (she did not however, want me to take down the mirror so I could get a picture). ;)

"I see you!"

No comments: