Monday, March 24, 2014

I love kissing!

This morning, I brought Cambree in to wake Grace and Bethany up. Seeing her, Bethany said "I wanna see her." When I brought her close, she tenderly placed her hand on Cambree's cheek and said "Oh, so cute."

This afternoon, we were watching the scene in Frozen when Anna and Kristoff kiss when Grace said "Ew!" "Ew?" I repeated. "You don't like kissing, huh Grace?" Giggling, she replied, "I LOVE kissing!" Silly girl!

I had just helped Bethany get a crayon peel started when she replied "Tank you mommy." "You're welcome, baby" I replied. Giggling, she repeated "You're welcome baby." Smiling, I repeated it again, and we went back and forth, saying those words and giggling.

Funny story from tonight: I had just finished telling Travis something, when he said, "That was the most bizarre thing I've ever seen." "What was? Something that Bethany did?" I replied, having just come from the kitchen and wondering if I had missed something. "No, it was you telling Bethany to put her jammies on, then measuring your hand with a ruler (to purchase winter gloves online) while chatting about a sale that Kohl's has going on." Laughing, I replied "That, my dear is a prime example of a woman's mind at work." ;)

Tonight, Kaylee started fussing after we had laid her and Cambree down for the night, so I went in to calm her down, whispering "It's ok, mommy's here" in her ear and patting her chest. She quickly quieted down, and as I kept rubbing her chest, quietly went back to sleep. It always feels good to be able to provide the comfort my children need.

Pictures from Today:
Bethany has just started getting really in to coloring with markers. She's so quiet and concentrated when she does it. :)

Travis helping Kaylee stand. Their legs are getting so strong that they can hold themselves up like this for several seconds!
 
Reading with daddy:

No comments: