Thursday, March 27, 2014

I wanna kiss it!

This morning, I was talking to Kaylee and she started smiling and cooing back so sweetly (five or more times!). We have to work a little harder to get her to smile these days, so it was a special treat. :)

Bethany's imagination has just started really taking off now that she's talking more independently. I noticed it yesterday for the first time when she was playing at the "rice station" and again today when she was playing with the Little People. It's so fun to see!

After breakfast, I was showing Bethany the owie on my hand when she said "I wanna kiss it!," then proceeded to kiss me tenderly on my finger. It was so sweet!

Bethany's favorite cup these days is a Frosty the Snowman cup we got around Christmas. Yesterday at lunch, I let her choose between the Frozen cup we just got and the Frosty one, and she quickly picked Frosty and then started singing the song "Frosty the Snowman..." She was still using the cup this morning at breakfast and would randomly bust out into song again throughout the meal. It's was too cute!
 
Today's pictures:
Travis making Cambree smile:


Grace loves to take pictures of the babies, and will often request a camera to do so when she sees them smile:
 
Cambree having some tummy time:

No comments: